ELPA Open call
Kindly note, that ELPA is currently looking for an administrative help in Brussels’ office for 2 to 3 days per week.
Brussels based and fluently speaking English and French languages is mandatory!
Preferably we look for person that has experience in working in administration in Brussels.
- provide administrative support
- resolve administrative problems
- answer and direct phone calls, answer to e-mails
- maintain and take care of office supplies
- photo copy and print out document on behalf of other colleague
Key skills required:
- Fluent in English and French language
- Proven administrative experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Ability to work in a team, with international colleagues
- Brussels, Belgium
I would like to kindly ask you to send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put email@example.com in the copy no later until 2.10.2019.