As every year ELPA, together with all its members, participates in the EASL Congress. This year the meeting was organised in Vienna on June 21-24, 2023.9,000 clinicians, researchers, scientists, trainees and postdocs, nurses, allied health professionals, patient representatives, and healthcare industry professionals interacted and expanded opportunities to share research and to network with the global liver community, both onsite and online.
ELPA’s active participation in the congress:
- EASL Patient Forum.
- EASL Opening ceremony.
- Press conference.
- Patient organisations sessions at the Public Health Track Hubs – ELPA members’ presentations.
- Challenges in screening for NAFLD- or alcohol-related liver disease – ELPA speaker.
- The Future of Hepatology/Hepatologists: a mix of opportunities and threats – ELPA part of the panel.
- Multi-society and multi-stakeholder consensus revision of the NAFLD nomenclature: the final results c
- PSC Forum 5 for collaborative research SC Forum 5 for collaborative research.